Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bargain Shopper!

Today, when I was shopping around Wal-Mart, I spotted the dollar deal bins. Normally, they don’t have anything too special, but I still always take a look. To my surprise, there were write and wipe lap boards! The boards were lined and came with three double-sided boards in a package for $2. Yes, $2!!! I couldn’t pass up this deal. I ended up buying all seven packages. So, I got 21 write and wipe lap boards for $14.98 with tax (about .71 cents each). What a bargain!!! Everyone go check out your local Wal-Mart!

2 comments:

  1. So cool to find a fellow newly graduated teacher out in bloggy world! You have some awesome ideas!

    Amber
    http://sssteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! I will be sure to check out your blog as well! :-)

      Delete

 
01 09 10