Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cookie Ten Frames - Making Sums of 10 COMMON CORE Aligned

Well, I hope everyone survived parent-teacher conferences! Being that I am just subbing, I don’t have to worry about those just yet (phew!). So, while I had some extra time this week, I made another resource! I think it’s fair to say I am addicted to making teaching resources! Here is my next one! It is called “Cookie Ten Frames – Making Sums of 10”. I love how this one came out! This packet starts off by introducing a girl named Emily who is baking cookies for the bake sale at her school. (Yea, I guess I didn’t have to throw the story aspect of it in there, but it makes it more fun!) Anyways, Emily needs help putting ten cookies on each of her cookie sheets. Your students help Emily by completing 3 different worksheets in which they work with ten frames and make sums of 10. At the end, I made cookie themed ten frames that can be used for the “Ten Frame Slapjack” game. This game was so much fun for my student teaching students! I even love it myself! If you are interested in learning more about this packet, check out my TpT store for more information.

Click HERE to grab your copy of Cookie Ten Frames!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10