Monday, January 21, 2013

Football & A New TpT Product!!!

Back to school tomorrow! I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend! I sure did! I did a whole lot of nothing! Well, except for last night! I went to the Patriots game! And yes, if you are wondering, I am still so bummed we lost! If any of you are football fans like me, then you know the disappointing feeling when your home team loses! Such a bummer!!! Either way, my boyfriend and I still had soooo much fun. The loss didn’t make for the best ending, but I can’t complain. I spent the night off having fun with my favorite guy in the world! Here is picture of us!

While my team might have lost, I am still in football mode! I am working on a fun football time game that should be done tomorrow. Just in time for the SUPERBOWL! Woohoo!!! (Guess I will go for the 49’s now.) But, until then, I have spent some time putting together a new Valentine’s Day product that I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It came out really cute! This product is full of math and literacy fun for your little kiddos! Be sure to check it out HERE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10