Friday, October 25, 2013

FINAL FALL FREEBIE!

Hey everyone! We are down to the final fall freebie! Where did October go?! I really can't believe how quickly the fall is flying by! I have no complaints though! I have enjoyed my fall so far! Between a few mini vacations, creating new tpt products, shopping, subbing, and lazy movie nights, I have loved this fall. Before we know it, it will be Christmas! Yikes I know! I can't even think about the cost of that just yet.

Before I share about my latest freebie, I want to take a second to thank Crystal and Marie from Once Upon A Classroom: The Tale of Two Teachers. Each  and every Friday in October they have been kind enough to organize this fun blog hop! I am thrilled to be a part of the fun and I look forward to more hops in the future! From talking with Crystal, it seems she already has a new idea up her sleeve! Be sure to check back for an update! ;-)
 
 
Ok, so without making you all wait any longer, here is the new freebie for this week! This game is really fun for the kids and it is a great way to practice new sight words while reinforcing old words. Having used this game in intervention groups, I am certain your kiddos will love the game. All you need to do is cut out the words and print the game board and viola! After grabbing yourself a copy of this freebie, head over to Ideas By Jivey for another freebie! (How fun is this, right?!)
 






 

Click HERE for your free copy! Enjoy! ;-)

 

 
Thanks everyone for stopping by!
 photo MeetMissParkerSignature2_zpsefddc57f.png



1 comment:

  1. I love this game! It is prepped and sitting in my center bins ready to be introduced this week! Thank you so much for creating such a great game!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10