- Children's white socks: I purchased size 6-8 1/2 socks from the Dollar Tree
- White rice: a 5lb bag is plenty to make 6 snowmen. I got my bag of rice from Wal-Mart for less than $3
- 3/8" buttons: Michael's craft store (40% off for Black Friday weekend!)
- Colored string and ribbon pack: Michael's craft store (40% off for Black Friday weekend!)
- 9mm Jingle Bells: Michael's craft store (40% off for Black Friday weekend!)
- Bows: 10 pack holiday colored bows (40% off for Black Friday weekend!)
- Googly eyes: Dollar Tree
- Toothpicks: Dollar Tree
- Sharpies: orange and black
- Rubber bands: thin rubber bands work
- Tacky glue or hot glue gun
The North Pole comes to little Rhode Island. My dad does an amazing job with his display! He has done it since before I was born. Each year it gets bigger and bigger! We are at the point now that Santa's workshop has made it to my lawn. I can't imagine what it will be in years to come! I love it all though! ;-)
Nutcracker standing by Santa!
Santa's (hard) bed! I will have to stuff some pillows under that blanket to make it a bit more comfy for Santa.
And of course, a Christmas tree!
Just when you thought the North Pole might be enough, there's more! Take a look at the outside part of our Xmas display!